The Sad Battery

A space to write all the things I see , smell, taste, hear, touch, think and feel inside me.

Monday, November 13, 2006

DAILY

I just finished my almost daily tour for the blogs of my friends and acquaintances and I must say I feel bad, not only because of the quality you find in them but because everyone seems to write daily of at least every two days. That is not my case, for some reason I cannot write regularly and that it because I’m obsessed with telling something interesting (and that never happens as you can notice) and although I’m always scribbling things in my notebooks I do not dare to write them in a public space (as if somebody ever read it) some because are stupid and others because are too personal. But I promise I will try to write more regularly even if I only have two words to say, at least I will not feel so bad when I see my friend’s blogs and maybe with some practice I will be able to construct a decent space. I hope so.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Kenshin Fa said…

    well... sometimes I feel it would be better do not write anything than write the stupidites I usually write: there's no reason to feel bad about it

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! girl, don´t worry I´m like that to, managing to blogs it´s too hard, and the only one I update "ocasionally" is on msn, the my space blog, it´s just like an accesorie... but I loved to post... I hope I have time to write something on vacation... and I hope you too I like your writing, no one is perfect neither I am...
    Matta Ne
    Your friend: しょくしゅ (tentaculo)

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo creo que lo importante es ser honesto

     

Post a Comment

<< Home